Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Glenn Beck Under Fire


Glenn Beck And Goldline Under Attack From Congress

"Tomorrow May 18th Congressman Weiner (NY-D) will be either having a press conference or sending out a press release that will involve Goldline International and Glenn Beck."


Well, I wondered how they would come at him. I guess now we know.

I remember a scene from one of my favorite movies, The Godfather. Don Corleone's son Michael was in danger from powerful forces outside the "family". Tom Hagen, the Corleone family's consigliere asked this son, "Do you know how they'll come at you"?

Michael, of course, did know how they would come at him. And he was well prepared, as those who have seen the movie well know.

As far as I can tell, Mr. Beck has been right about a lot of stuff I wish he'd been wrong about. I only hope that Beck knew something like this was coming. And I hope he has all his ducks in a row, so to speak, and that he goes right back at them.

Will the government succeed in shutting Glenn Beck up? Only if the American people let it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment