Tuesday, May 18, 2010

American Thinker
Lloyd Marcus: Dear Black Church

"What I am about to say will probably anger you. As a black Christian, I have struggled with whether or not to address this sensitive topic. I only ask that you give my statements prayerful consideration."

What guts this Marcus guy has. He belongs in the same category as Chris Christie and Jan Brewer. These people know they will be hated for speaking their minds, and they do it anyway. They know they will be villified and, possibly, put themselves in the path of nuts and kooks and government men who wish to shut them up. And they do it for you, and for me and for the rest of the millions of American citizens with no voice in what is happening to this country.

Compare and contrast Marcus, Christie and Brewer to and with the dolts at Comedy Central. No Comedy Central Courage for them, they have the kind of courage that will save this country. Will the American people listen? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment