Saturday, August 21, 2010

And the anger builds...

Those of you who do not care if a mosque is built near Ground Zero, this is not your fight. You lose nothing if the mosque is not built. But those who do care will have to see that concrete and steel celebration of the "religion of peace" everyday.

I have a husband and children. I can't even imagine how sad and sickening it would be to live everyday knowing what my husband or child went through before they died on 911, and then to have to turn around and see that building. It is too much to ask.

Mr. Bloomberg, Ms Pelosi, and all you others who do not care if the 911 families have to live that way, I hate you with a passion I've never felt before, and I hate you even more for making me feel that way about you.

You do not care if the mosque is built near Ground Zero because you can't care enough about anything to hurt like these people will hurt if this thing is built.I would feel sorry for you if you didn't use that coldness as a battering ram of superiority against other people.

Yes, you'd get to pat yourself on the back everytime you looked at that building, and that is enough for you. You'd get to call yourself tolerant, and enlightened, and all those other words people who can't truly feel anything call themselves as cover.

Your sad little game of pick me, pick me has to stop now. This is too important to too many people. And you are not. I'm asking you to step aside and let us fight this thing. If you can't join the battle for the 911 families, then help them by getting out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment