Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wednesday Whiskey Musings...Did I Spell That Right?

I love you, Lame Cherry. I read your blog daily and it seems to be a stream of consciousness dialogue with yourself, although you are more knowledgeable than most. I am internally fighting for my country even though I have one child who is an Obamazombie, and one who couldn’t care less. How did this happen? Patriotic music makes me cry and my Americaness was on display the whole time they were growing up…perhaps that is the problem. Sometimes I just want to shake the Obamazombie, but he/she is coming around on his/her own. This July 4, two days past, she screamed the National Anthem at the top of her lungs so the firecracker firers in the next block could hear her. I haven’t put mustaches on the Obama “hope and change” bumper sitcker on her car, although the temptation has been great…but it is now sun-bleached and faded, bird pooped and cracked, and no replacement has been suggested by my errant child. There is a God.


Yes, once again it is Wednesday, and I have imbibed enough delicious whiskey (R&R) and coke to speak on this keyboard. God Bless America and all those out there who are fighting for her soul.

Signed,
the angry introvert

No comments:

Post a Comment